This is the firearms training home.
Hover over the menu "Personal Safety Instruction" to see more.
Your Personal Safety
and Confidence in Firearms
is our Priority!
“It Was The Best Of Times, It Was The Worst Of Times.
It Was The Age Of Wisdom, It Was The Age Of Foolishness…
…in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.”
Kind of sounds like today, doesn’t it? It’s hard to believe that the above quote comes from Charles Dickens classic “The Tale of Two Cities” …and even more incredible that Dickens penned this in 1859…over 160 years ago!
As we head into the 21st year of this century, reality is that your personal security is at risk. Outcomes Today® is now offering several programs aimed at increasing your comfort level at home, while traveling, while at work, and in all potential situations. Civil unrest, active shooter situations, and actions of evil intent can happen at most any time. To meet that need we offer the following classes:
- Situational Awareness training through the NRA Refuse To Be A Victim® program
- Introductory firearm programs in rifle, pistol & shotgun through the NSSF’s “First Shots” programs
- Basic firearm safety & marksmanship through the NRA Basic Pistol program, qualifying you to apply for a Virginia Concealed Handgun Permit.
- Personal defense training through the NRA Personal Protection Inside the Home & Personal Protection Outside The Home programs.
- Customized Woman only programs.
Please see the complete training schedule available HERE, or contact us for additional information:
Bob Heller, Certified NRA Instructor and Range Safety Officer
PO Box 246 Heathsville, VA. 22473
By phone at: (804) 410-5905
By email at: NNRTBAV@gmail.com